Our student achievement results reflect our school philosophy. The staff and parent community have high expectations for students’ academic success. The main factors influencing student achievement at Centennial School are:
- high quality instruction;
- focus on Higher Order Thinking Skills;
- high percentage of time addressing curriculum;
- high expectations for work ethic, student motivation, and attendance;
- strong influence of home with a positive attitude toward education.
Please click here to view the Student Rights and Responsibilities