Welcome to Centennial Elementary!
"Every Classroom a Thinking Classroom"
Our student achievement results reflect our school philosophy. The staff and parent community have high expectations for students’ academic success. The main factors influencing student achievement at Centennial School are:
- high quality instruction;
- focus on Higher Order Thinking Skills;
- high percentage of time addressing curriculum;
- high expectations for work ethic, student motivation, and attendance;
- strong influence of home with a positive attitude toward education.
Student Portal Project at Centennial
This year, students in selected classes will be testing out the EPSB Student Portal Project. To to view a short video clip on this project and find out more about Student Portal, click here.