Centennial School uses Schoolzone https://schoolzone.epsb.ca as the primary means of communication between teachers, parents, students and the school office. This includes the school calendar, newsletters, field trip notices and progress reports. There are links to websites under the Resources tab to provide information/materials for parents and families to use at home.
Your child's log on information is used throughout the year at school and is the same for any home computer.
Parents/Guardians have the opportunity to link their Schoolzone accounts for all of their children registered with Edmonton Public Schools. If you require your log on information, please contact Centennial School office at (780) 481-5590.
Guide to Student Assessment, Achievement & Growth
This guide will help you understand:
- responsibilities of staff, students and parents/guardians;
- how we will tell you about your child’s progress and learning;
- how we assign grades/marks to your child;
- how your child is assessed; and
- the steps we take if your child’s work is missing or not finished.